PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected with the “Assumption of Responsibility” document will be processed by DART RACE EXPERIENCE Srls in order to allow your access to the track, the use of its systems and equipment and for security reasons your personal data will be processed in paper, automated or electronic format.
CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO CONFIRM THEIR PERSONAL DATA
The provision of personal data is always optional. However, failure to provide the data marked with an asterisk as mandatory will make it impossible to access the track. Failure to provide the remaining data not marked with an asterisk and therefore not mandatory will still allow access on the track (Service).
SUBJECTS THAT MAY COME IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF HIS PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, your personal data may be processed by other parties operating on behalf of DART RACE EXPERIENCE Srls by virtue of specific contractual obligations, in EU member countries or in non-EU countries.
Your personal data may be processed by persons in charge of processing, even external, in charge of managing the Service and by the Data Processor or by the companies to whom the data was communicated according to the methods described below.
SUBJECTS TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties to fulfill legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right in court.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data controller is DART RACE EXPERIENCE Srls with its registered office at 35129 Padova (PD), Via San Marco, 212 – Italy.
The interested party can contact the data controller at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data processed to provide the Service will be kept by the company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes.
Furthermore, the data processed to provide the Service may be stored for a longer period, in order to be able to manage any disputes related to the provision of the Service.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The following rights are recognized to the interested party:
- the right to obtain confirmation from the Company that the processing of the Data is in progress;
- right of rectification and cancellation, that is the right to obtain the rectification of the inaccurate Data and / or integration of incomplete Data or the cancellation of the Data for legitimate reasons;
- the right to limit the treatment, i.e. the right to request the suspension of the processing if there are legitimate reasons;
- the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured format, in a way that can still be read, and the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
- right to object, i.e. the right to object to the processing of the Data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of Data for marketing and profiling purposes, if provided;
- the right to contact the competent data protection authority in the event of unlawful processing of the Data.
The interested party may exercise the rights listed above by writing to: DART RACE EXPERIENCE Srls, 35129 Padova (PD), Via San Marco, 212 – Italy, or to the email address: email@example.com